1)All price quotations are based on current prices of materials, wageschemes, social securities, taxes, etc. Changes in above will have consequence in the offered prices incase one or more of these elements should vary before acceptance of the order or delivery.
2)A sale will only be concluded after written confirmation by the client. A start of execution serves as confirmation.
3) The delivery, shipping and execution times are only given by way of information and are therefore not binding. Delays in the execution of the order can never be a reason for compensation or for dissolution of the agreement.
4) Transport and any insurance costs are always at the expense of the principal, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
5) The client should take receipt of the goods and check them immediately.
Complaints are only valid if made by registered letter. Complaints that have not been formulated within 8 days after delivery will no longer be accepted.
6) Commissioning of the goods is equivalent to acceptance (removal of labels and/or wearing of the products/articles).
7) The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment of the sales price plus costs and interest.
8) The risk passes when the goods leave our warehouses.
9) The client shall notify the supplier if the goods are stored in a room that he rents. He will have to inform the vendor of the identity and address of the owner of the premises.
10) The parties expressly agree that invoices are payable in cash at the registered office of Reijnen Textiel Digitaal bvba as follows:
50% at the time of signature of the agreement.
50% at the time of delivery of the goods
11) The agreement is only entered into by the supplier under the suspensive condition that the other party – solely at the discretion of the supplier – appears to be sufficiently creditworthy for the financial performance of the agreement.
12) A club or association is linked by a delegate who enters into and signs the agreement and who personally takes final responsibility for the assignment as well as for the payment.
13) Requests from the client in case of sponsorship to transfer the invoices directly to sponsors, will first be part of a mutual agreement which can only contain articles/products.
14) The parties expressly agree that in the event of non-payment on the due date of an invoice, this will be increased ipso jure and without a notice of default being required, by a fixed compensation clause of 10% and the highest possible interest for late payment as provided for in the legislation in force on combating late payment in commercial transactions.
15) The liability of Reijnen Textiel Digitaal BVBA is – in case of damage to the product – limited to the value of this agreement. Other types of claims cannot be taken into account.
16) In case of disputes, only the courts of Antwerp, Turnhout Division, have jurisdiction.
17) Belgian law is always applicable to the exclusion of the Vienna Sales Convention.